Nov 10, 2010

The Flag of China


 China, the country where area is large with the fourth in the world.
 This flag belongs to China. The large yellow star in the red base stands for the Communist Party of China. The little stars represents the people whom the worker/farmer/knowledge class/patriotic capitalist was realized when China was born. Red is a traditional color symbolizing a revolution, and yellow of the star denotes the yellow race.
 From this day on, I'm going to write about China. My first posting is about the flag. It'll be many postings about China. I hope you guys know China through my blog.


C U L8R!

2 comments:

  1. China is such a huge country with an interesting history. I'm glad you chose to write about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yo! I can't wait to read your next writing!! :)

    ReplyDelete