Jun 8, 2010

Twilight,2008



Twilight



·Director : Catherine Hardwicke
·Cast : Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson

  • There is another Robert. He is famous more and more because of this movie.

  • Twilight is the time just before night when the daylight has almost gone but when it is not completely dark.

  • 17 years old girl named Bella, she moved her father's home. When first day bella go to the new school, she meets Edward who show a hostile feelings. However, they come gradually to love each other. You know Edward is a vampire, don't you? It is that a love between a girl and a vampire.


There are a lot of series of Twilight : Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn.
I hope I can watch all of them.

2 comments:

  1. Oh! I saw this movie!
    This movie is an adaptiation of a novel!
    The novel is funny too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love Twilight series!!
    Soon, The Series of third comes.
    I want to see eclipse movie.

    ReplyDelete